Once the calendar ticks toward end of the year, the days start flying by and our calendars fill up with end-of-year events. With all the demands on our time, many people decide to put their property plans on hold.
However, you may be surprised to know that smart clients are in fact doing the opposite because they know that buying a property during Christmas can save them thousands and as it is always said, when people find themselves on the side of the majority, then they’re on the wrong side; this is especially true of buying property at Christmas and your “Mortgage Broker” can help you in a better way.
So, to spread the Christmas and New Year property cheer, to ensure that you put your best foot forward when applying for a home loan, follow my following 5 tips below and you’ll be well on your way to a new home loan in no time.
- Decide on your limit: Be realistic with your budget. Figure out what your budget is and how much you can afford to pay in mortgage repayments?
- Create a budget: Make a list of your household expenses and start your savings from income you receive each month. The aim is to stick to these savings prior to applying for a home loan. As rule of thumb “Save before you Spend”
- Get Prequalified and Preapproved for credit for Your Mortgage:
Before you start looking for a home, you will need to know how much you can actually spend. The best way to do that is to get preapproval.
I as an experienced Mortgage Broker can help you to sort your finances and give best advice from beginning to get your foot in your dream home.
- Make Festive Season break a great time to move: Your final reasons for buying property during festive break is that vendors are often keen to move during the holiday break. If you can be flexible with settlement dates to the vendor’s advantage, they may be more willing to accept a lower price and it will help in lowering down your loan repayments each month. A great property purchases this festive season will make for a very merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year indeed!
- Utilize a mortgage broker: Getting approved for a home loan can often seem like an uphill battle, particularly if you’ve been knocked back before. The best way to ensure that you get approved for a home loan is to utilize the services of Ibadat Waraich an experienced Mortgage Broker at Investors Mortgage Who can help you craft an application that meets those requirements and navigate the approval process and provide you with a wide range of choices in lenders. We have access to a number of lenders Australia wide and will ensure that you will get the best deal. Call “Ibadat Waraich” Mortgage Broker today on 0431316228 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.